Nate Eckstine <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:51:15 -0700
I had this error also. I am trying to think what is was. I believe we either did a permissions check following the lsoft recommendations. or a reinstall.

One thing you could try is to give the Everyone group  temporary Full Control to the lsoft directories and see if the permissions problem goes away. If that is what it is, then permissions would need to be adjusted. If the error still occurs, I would think the install glitched some how.

--
Nate Eckstine (DoIT CityWide Webteam)

City of Seattle Department of Information Technology
700 Fifth Ave. Suite 2700
Seattle, WA 98124-4709   USA

Work (206) 733-9658
Fax (206) 684-0911

>>> Neil Carson <[log in to unmask]> 10/12/2007 1:45 PM >>>
Hello,
I recently downloaded and installed the latest evaluation copy of Listserv for Windows 2003 server.
I have it somewhat configured and running and I can send a msg to  test-list etc.

I am now trying to do a bulk import via the web interface (Bulk Operations , import)
When I point to my import file and click Import I get the below error msg ...

CGI ErrorThe specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

Does anyone know what is causing this error ?

I am try to bulk import subscribers to a test-list

Thank you in advance

Neil