Telmo Pina Nunes <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 15:25:46 +-100
To all Listserv owner
Dear Sirs

In Portugal, there are about 3000 veterinarys and there are any Portuguese malling-list (there are some Barzilian).

I would like to create a portuguese malling list, open to all portuguease spoken.(Nobel Prize of Literature 1998, Jose Saramago, language) veterinarys and animal owners, as for other veterinary professionals willing to communicate with portuguese colleages.

I woul like to find a sponsor, who is willing to host this malling-list (lusovet-L), probably might find some Pharmaceutical Companies willing to send some messages to this list anouncing new products.

If anyone is willing to sponsor this list please reply to my personal malling adress. ( [log in to unmask] )

Thank you in advance

Telmo Pina Nunes