John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:47:10 -0400
> Our previous system allowed setting each list to allow cross posting but I'm
> at a bit of
> a loss to figure out how to do this wiht ListServ(classic unlimted).  I had
> set the email
> address in all of the list filters to allow(the ads always come from teh
> same email address)
> but it still consistently rejects those postings.

Those messages are being caught by LISTSERV's Spam Filter. In order to
post identical messages to multiple lists, you must set up a "Super List".
This is simply a list with all the lists you wish to post identical
messages to setup as Sub-lists.  Then a single post to this list will be
sent to all subs-lists and their subscribers. See Chapter 7.13.12 of the
Site Mgr's Manual.