Fred Dayton <FRED@PSUORVM>
Mon, 22 Aug 88 11:16:00 LCL
Whoa... Wait... I just check my PEERS NAMES file (dated 8/02/88) and it
still has BOSTONU in it.  I did a RELEASE on the listserver at BYUADMIN
and their PEERS NAMES has the same date.

You better check this all out before advising non backbone postmasters
to update the PEERS NAMES from a backbone server.  Best check and
see if the PEERS NAMES entry on the backbones are correct!  We may have
a problem here.

I don't want to change the entry in my PEERS NAMES because I will get a
"date check" reject when Eric sends out the next update.