"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Thu, 17 Nov 88 20:50:54 GMT
In a  relatively large number  of sites, installation  of 1.5o failed  with an
Error 32 from CARD LOAD (by the way, if it's error 100 it just means you don't
have enough disk  space left on the  A-disk). I get the  impression that, just
for  a change,  the binary  file has  been corrupted  somewhere and  the usual
5-records block  has been  swapped with  the one before  to produce  a totally
unreadable file. Could the sites which experienced this error please send me a
copy of the relevant console logs, to confirm or deny my impression?

  Eric