"Murat AYDIN D.M.D. Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 06:00:43 -0400
>     As a last resort you might send a message to the list
>     [log in to unmask] explaining the proposed list and asking
>     for volunteers to host it.  But please try your own site first.

        I am looking for a free provider for our list (EndoL).
The EndoL (Endodontic-List) provides a way of keeping in touch with
other people involved in endodontics. The EndoL serves scientific purposes
of all dentists, academics, researchers, students, clinicians, dental
personels and others.
        Please can you provide free host to our group.
- Murat

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com