Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:35:33 -0400
On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:08:40 -0400, Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>One other consideration:  sub lists can only be added by a
>listserv-maintainer.

This is a technical restraint; it should not be a insurmountable problem.
In most of our superlist-sublist groups, all lists in a given group are
owned by the same individual, and the superlist-sublist relationship was
established when the lists were created. On those rare occasions when we
receive a request to establish a superlist-sublist relationship with lists
which are owned by different individuals, we make sure that all affected
list owners understand and agree to the change.

--
Paul Russell
Senior System Administrator