Dustin Fu <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 21:48:54 CST
Hello,

I have a list owner here, he successfully got default mailtpl and modified
it to send a customized welcome message to new subscribers.  But he was
having trouble send the modified mailtpl back to LISTSERV.  He tried to
use lsvput to 'put' it to LISTSERV, but LISTSERV would not take it.  I
finally took LISTSERV down and copy the modified mailtpl to LISTSERV's 191
disk.  I understand this new feature for LISTSERV 1.8a suppose to make
it simple for owner to customize welcome message etc.  But can someone
tell me what is the proper way to make LISTSERV take it?  Does it have to
be the postmaster in order to do it.  Should I use 'putc' instead?

Thanks in advance for your comments!

Dustin Fu                             :(817) 273-3666
Central Systems Support               :
Academic Computing Services           :BITNET: C015FDH@UTARLVM1
University of Texas at Arlington, USA :Internet: [log in to unmask]