James A Cocks <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:55:06 -0500
 I have added a quiet owner to a list and that person does not
 get any response from Listserv when they send commands to
 Listserv. I see that commands to update the list are performed
 but they do not receive any confirmation. They do get responses
 from another list however.  I've checked all the usual things,
 list locked or not free, etc. But even with those ones gets a
 response. I have even had this person try from different email
 addresses to no avail.  Has anyone else experienced this or
 know of the cause?

 Thanks,
 Jim Cocks