John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:48:36 -0500
> I found this mentioned in the archives, but no solution. I see the same
> phenomenon on peach, so I assume it is working as designed or a known
> problem. I could find nothing in the lrelease notes or FAQ that addressed
> it (though it's probably there somewhere).
>
> When users as for a list of all lists from "Subscriber's Corner" they only
> see the lists they are subscribed to. At least one listowner is swearing
> that this worked (ie, all lists showed up) two weeks ago and now they do
> not. Nothing has changed in the past month other than a few new lists
> bringing the total to about 60 lists.
>
> Does anyone have a solution?

The "Subscriber's " Corner is for people to manage their subscription(s),
it's not for the public to subscribe to lists (or it would be called
Subscribing Corner). If you are logged in, then it will use the address
you are logged in with to determine your subscribed list(s). It will only
display other lists if they are Public lists.

Even if you are logged in as a Postmaster, you cannot view a lists of
lists. You can enter a "User" (address) to see what lists they are
subscribed to though.

Use the archives page..... http://....../archives/  to see what lists are
available if you are not the postmaster. If you are and you really don't
know what lists you have, send the LIST command or type it in the command
box.