Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Nov 1991 17:18:30 EST
On Tue, 19 Nov 1991 23:40:08 +0100 Eric Thomas said:
>I'm still not sure I understand. If you explicitly say 'CMSNAME = "CMS"',

 Hmmm...  That's exactly what I did and it didn't work.  I retract the
 statement until I can try to re-create the problem.  I installed Listserv
 several years ago, and I can't remember exactly why I thought it was the
 IPL'er.  Except that when I stopped using it everything worked fine.  I'm
 rather intrigued now, so I'll mess around with a copy of Listserv on
 my test system and send a note if I find out anything other than "it
 works fine, and I have no idea what went wrong before".

>  Eric

 Sorry about the mis-information!
 -jj