Darren Evans-Young <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:09:07 -0500
I have a list owner that has a list that I have restricted to sending
only during non prime time hours. This is due to the number of subscribers
impacting our mail servers if they send during work hours.  How they use
their list is to load the list with a set of subscribers and send out
a mailing, load a new set of subscribers and send out a different mailing.
The problem I see is that the mailings are going to be held until prime
time is over and then get distributed to the current set of subscribers
at the time the job is released. Am I correct on this?  If so, I'm trying
to come up with a solution for this list owner other than, you can only
send to one set of subscribers per day.

Darren Evans-Young
The University of Alabama
Tuscaloosa, AL