Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jul 1993 12:51:16 MST
On Thu, 29 Jul 1993 10:30:18 CDT Joe Moore said:
>If so, it was done without my permission.  How can I tell which
>address points to usenet and make contact with the person
>responsible?  I'm not sure I want to cut it off, I just want to
>explore options with him/her.

  If you didn't give permission, Jim didn't gateway it.  Of course
some NON auvm or american.edu address could still be gatewayed.

dan

  Dan Lester                          Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Network Information Coordinator     Bitnet:   ALILESTE@IDBSU
  Boise State University Library
  Boise, Idaho  83725                 In the kingdom of the blind, the
  208-385-1235                        one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus. 1523