Stefano Sordini <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 23:51:16 -0700
Hello,

this is my first post to the list; greetings to everyone.

I am planning to purchase L-Soft for my company's needs and I need to
sort out whether has anyone problems with Exim-4.71 MTA mailserver
software. We will be sending approximately 4-5 e-mails per day (5
days/week) to no-less than 5.000 recipients. My manager informed me that
we have to keep an upper limit of 30 seconds; i.e. all e-mails should
have been sent successfully within 30 seconds.

An L-Soft staff told me that few clients were facing issues, for no
certain reason, with Exim-4.71 mailserver. Has anyone been facing
problems with Exim ? Have you solved it or you had to change software? I
know it is just a matter of decision to change the mail software, but is
better to prevent the problem than waiting for it to rise.

Your replies will be precious to me guys!

Regards

---
Stefano Sordini
BSc Comp. Science, MSc MIS, CCS