Jose Maria Blasco Comellas <ZCCBJBC@EB0UB011>
Tue, 21 Oct 86 10:37:42 HOE
I was thinking  about an extension to the STATS  command and Statistics= header
keyword:  include a  third parameter  (of type  "interval") to  the Statistics=
specification, as in

  Statistics= Extended,Private,Monthly

Such  a parameter  would  make LISTSERV  to collect  separate  totals for  each
specified period  of time  (i.e., monthly),  without losing  any of  its actual
features.  I think  this would  be useful  to detect  if a  list has  a growing
number of contributions (making  it convenient to find a new  peer) or is close
to extinction. What do you think about that?

Jose M. Blasco