Karl Signell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 May 2001 10:03:01 -0400
A subscriber says some lists on our system allow digests, others
don't.  For example:

"DCPUG-L: DIGESTS option reset - digests not available for this list."

I don't see anything in the configuration of DCPUG-L list to prevent digests:

* DC-area PalmOS Users Group announcement and discussion
*
* Review= owner Subscription= Public,confirm
* Send= Public
* Notify= Yes Reply-to= List,Respect Validate= No
* Public Notebook=
Yes,/homed/listserv/home/dcpug-archive/dcpug-l,Monthly,Public
* Auto-delete= Yes,Semi-Auto,Delay(5),Max(3)
* Owner= ...
* Owner = quiet:
* Owner = ...
* Default-Options= Repro,NoConceal,SubjectHdr

Where do I control this option?

Karl

Karl Signell
cpcug LISTSERV postmaster