Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Jan 1991 10:42:20 EST
On Fri, 18 Jan 91 16:54:22 EST Hobart Braden said:
>There is now a project established here to convert our 3090 from
>VM/SP HPO 5 to VM/XA SP 2.  I am unclear on whether to expect to
>be able to run LISTSERV under XA or not.  Are there installations
>doing this now?  Are there any special considerations that I
>should be aware of?  Thanks in advance for any responses/advice
>that people are willing to offer.

  We just finished, I hope, converting from VM/SP to VM/XA 5.5 and the
Listserv software is working quite well.  Thanks due in most part to
Eric no doubt for quality code.  The Listserv code worked immediately
under our new XA system with out any extraordinary effort. I suspect
that it will work as well on your system too.

  Its too bad that we have not had as easy a time migrating most of our
other software packages as we have had with Listserv.  All we did was
copy the Listserv files over to XA and all was fine.