"David Boyes (Network Postmaster)" <556@OREGON1>
Wed, 11 Feb 87 15:47:51 PST
You might watch for requests from this node: UNCAEDU. Their entry in the MAILER
 routing tables is completely WRONG and their postmaster daemon does not confor
m to RFC822 at all. All mail sent by LISTSERV (or any other source, for that ma
tter) will bounce, and since their daemon doesn't produce valid headers, it byp
asses the LISTSERV loop traps.

After that, LISTSERV tries to execute it as a command job. No luck -- send a re
jection notice back to them VIA MAIL, thus starting the whole process over. I e
stimate that there are at least 10 files shuttling back and forth -- I'm killin
g them as I see them.

David Boyes       (503) 686-4394     |BITNET: 556@OREGON1
Systems Group                        |ARPA  : 556%OREGON1.BITNET@
University of Oregon Computing Center|          WISCVM.WISC.EDU

  UUCP: [your fav backbone]...!tektronix!uoregon!oregon2!oregon1!556