Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Fri, 5 Feb 88 21:01:46 SET
The LISTSERV housing the "suspicious" peer list will check the peer chain
defined in  its local  copy of the  list against the  one defined  in the
GLOBLIST FILE, and will send a warning  message to the owner of the local
list if  they differ.  I have  presently commented out  half of  the test
instructions, so that you  do not get any complaint if  some peers are on
the local copy of the peer chain but  not on GLOBLIST FILE - when I first
tested this  new stuff, it generated  error mail for all  my peered lists
since everybody  is not running  the global list  stuff, and this  is not
desirable  :-) I  will  un-comment these  instructions  in the  following
release (which should be 1.5o).

  Eric