Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:48:33 -0400
On: Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 03:27:06PM -0400,Ralph Andrew McManus Wrote:

} Hello,
}
} I have a list owner who is using his list to send form emails amongst his subscribers.  He is getting an error that the server is rejecting the messages, because it appears to already have been distributed (see below).  I cannot find a setting to change this in the listserv guides.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to turning this feature off in the list configuration to allow identical forms to go through the list?
}
} Thank you for the help.
}
} The error reads:
}
} Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to have already  been  distributed to  the  RESADMIN  list.  That  is, a  message  with identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been  posted to the list  recently, either by  you or  by someone else.  If you have  reason to resend this message to the list (for instance because you have been notified of a hardware failure with loss of data),  please alter the text of the message in some way  and resend  it to the  list. Altering the  "Subject:" line  or adding blank lines at the top or bottom of the message is not sufficient. Instead, you should add a  sentence or two at  the top explaining why you  are resending the message. This explanation  will help the other subscribers  understand why they are getting two copies of the same message.

The error message that you posted tells you exactly how to fix it.