Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:55:40 -0500
>Hello,
>
>We have looked at Listserv on and off for a few years now.
>
>I have a question. Does the latest release of
>Listserv or some other L-soft product have the
>below capabilities.
>
>When It send and e-mail to a 'list' does it have
>the ability to 'track' 'Opens' ?
>Meaning: Can generate stats to inform you
>whether or not a recipient actually opened the
>e-mail ?
>
>If you need more information please let me know.
>
>I have heard of so hosted solutions that can do
>this and the achieve this by the following way ..
>
>When someone opens the e-mail the e-mail client
>downloads 'images' and their server can track
>what e-mail msg id downloaded what images.
>
>Thank you
>Neil

Our LISTSERV Maestro product, described at
<http://www.lsoft.com/products/maestro.asp>, can
do this.

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support, L-Soft international, Inc
   LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.

L-Soft celebrates 15 years as the company behind LISTSERV®, the email
list communication original. Enjoy checking out extraordinary special
offers, sharing your greetings and email list success stories,
discovering the new LISTSERV c@mpus and much more at L-Soft's 15th
anniversary hub
<http://www.lsoft.com/news/lsoft15hub.html>.