Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jun 1991 12:24:36 EST
 This appears to be some bad interaction between Listserv and some
 Listserv-like software on the Internet.  The potential for mailing
 loops is high...  Anyone seen this before?  I suppose I'm lucky that
 the "From:" line caused the file to be rejected.  Otherwise there
 could have been a lot of wasted mail traffic.  I haven't completely
 figured out how this happened, since Info-Vax isn't a list we peer
 at JHUVM, and there is no such e-mail address <E@JHUVM>.  Any ideas?

 -jj

Error occured while processing file 3766 from MAILER@JHUVM: "Command mailfile
contains invalid RFC822 fields and could not be parsed".

RFC822 parser messages follow:

<E> Mail origin cannot be determined.

<E> Original tag was -> FROM: ""Ramon M. Curiel, Jr.""

------------------- Message causing the problem (67 lines) --------------------