Marty Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Jul 1991 17:03:27 CDT
   The good news is that Allan Cargille at the U of Wisconsin
([log in to unmask]) has agreed to change the origin of
error messages from their x.400 gateway to [log in to unmask] .
This will be intercepted when you install LISTSERV 1.7 when it comes
out (actually, Eric looks for the postmaster origin and also the
"Subject: Delivery Report"... text so it should get intercepted
one way or the other!).

   The bad news is that until 1.7 comes out you might get some bounces
and they might start looping.  To be safe I think it would be good to
do a   tell listserv serve [log in to unmask] off   (at least that
is what I would do if I weren't running the beta test version of 1.7).

        Marty