"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:04:06 -0700
Jack Lyon wrote:
> > Colleagues,
> >
> > I am in the process of upgrading to 1.8e.   Some questions:
> >
> > 1.  I notice that when I log in to the "Subscribers Corner" under my own
> > email address/password, I have no problem toggling between "Subscribed
> Lists"
> > and "All Lists."  Yet when I log in under another test address/password, it
> > will only display subscribed lists even when I select "All Lists" from the
> > drop-down menu.  The only difference between the two addresses that I can
> > think of is that I have admin privileges under my email address,
> whereas the
> > test address does not.  I'd like subscribers without admin privileges to be
> > able to toggle to all public lists, subscribed or not.  Advice?
>

>I just tried and could access 75 (non-confidential) out of the 129 lists.

Jack, I believe you of course, but I am unable to duplicate your
results.  Perhaps I am missing something obvious.  Let me walk you through
an experiment I just conducted, in fairly granular form, so that you can
tell me if I've made a wrong turn somewhere:

1.  I created a new hotmail email account.

2.  I signed up under this new account to three lists, using the email
sign-up path.

3.  I pointed my browser to http://charitychannel.com/cgi-bin/wa.exe? and
clicked on "Subscriber's Corner," which points to
http://charitychannel.com/cgi-bin/wa.exe?REPORT&z=3

4.  I submitted, then approved, then entered the password.

5.  The Subscriber's Corner screen then came up, listing the three lists
that were subscribed under this address.

6.  I then clicked the "All Lists" option under the drop-down menu of "List
Table Options" on the lower left of the screen.  I pressed
"Submit."  Instead of seeing all of the public lists (as you obviously were
able to see), I see only the three lists that were subscribed.

What am I missing here?

Steve

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer