Hagai Agmon-Snir <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 23:33:26 +0200
Just to let you know. I've found out that the cause of the weird behavior
was a bad addition of a new mailing list (the new system manager duplicated
the aliases of my mailing list and then tried to change them). I have no
clue why the result was as it was, but once we deleted the changes he has
made and rebooted the server, it was solved.

Thanks for your help,

Hagai

Hagai Agmon-Snir                                    Tel: (02)  533-7980
Surface mail:                                     Intl.: 972-2-533-7980
 P.O.Box 84917
 Mevaseret-Jerusalem 90805
 Israel

E-mail: [log in to unmask]           WWW: http://mrb.niddk.nih.gov/hagai/