"U. Giese" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:54:57 +0200
hi liam,

i'm not very familiar with java, but a colleague ran some tests and gave
me the following results.

client : - OS: Windows XP SP2
          - Browser: IE6 and FireFox 1.07
          - JRE: Version 1.5.0 (build 1.5.0_04-b05)

java console :

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1"
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid remove
	at javax.swing.JTextArea.replaceRange(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.deploy.util.ConsoleWindow$24.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

-ulrich-