Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:36:04 -0600
On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:46:59 -0700, Ben Colborn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Is it possible to run multiple "instances" of Listserv on the same
>machine?

This capability is only in the Windows version of LISTSERV and requires a
special kind of license.

>If
>we did this, would we need another license, even though it is running on
>a machine for which we already have a license?

Yes.  Unless you have multiple licenses, your license allows you to run only 1
instance of LISTSERV in production, with the exception of a short period of time
while performing a migration between machines.