Senthil Rajasekharan <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:25:51 -0700
Thanks for your detailed response. If I want to do
list moderation for some of the lists then can this be
done using just a DISTRIBUTE job ?
Iam assuming you will need to create lists for this.

>Using
> LISTSERV lists in this
> way (daily update, where you never intend to keep
> and manage the lists in
> LISTSERV) is simply a lot of extra work to go to.

Do you mean additional scripting/programming or the
load that it would generate on the listserv ? I was
planning on running a nightly job for this...

-Senthil

Yahoo! Mail