David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:02:41 -0600
Hi all,
   I have a situation I need some help with.  I'm trying to make the
Listserv web archive interface have the same look and feel of our main web
page that's being worked on now.  So far, I haven't had any trouble but I'm
at a loss about what to change or if it can be changed.   The background is
a dark blue image with white text.  Most of the time, this works great.
However, in the page displayed when an item is selected after a search, I'd
like to have the archive message text area starting with the "Date:" line
appear with a solid light blue or white background.  I know how to do this
with HTML, but I can't find the area in DEFAULT.WWWTPL or DEFAULT.MAILTPL
where the HTML code for this should be changed.  Any ideas?  Thanks in
advance.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington