"Helen P. Nulty" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Oct 1994 15:21:08 EST
Can someone explain to me why our e-mail addresses are not correctly
interpreted by Listserver Version: 6.0 -- Unix ListServer by Anastasios
Kotsikonas?

We run VM with Music/SP as guest and use Columbia Network Mailer with
SMTP.  Our Music users' addresses, [log in to unmask], are being
interpreted as [log in to unmask]  Our CMS users are
[log in to unmask]  The Music userids do not exist in the CP directory,
so all the undeliverable mail piles up on the SMTP postmaster account.

Do we have a configuration problem or is the problem with Unix
ListServer?  I would appreciate any explanation.

Helen P. Nulty
Systems Manager
St. Lawrence University
Computer Operations, Launders Computing Center
Canton, NY  13617
[log in to unmask]  OR   [log in to unmask]
ph:  315-379-5979      fax:  315-379-5539