subramanyeswari <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Mar 2012 13:04:04 +0100
Hi,

The daily threshold value in all my lists is set to 1000,1000.  But i have observed that though the threshold value did not reach, my list goes in held state.

However i have observed that all the lists which are beyond 400 kb are going in held state.

I have checked the lists.  The lists does not contain any sizelm value set.

Is there a link between sizelm and list going in held state.

If yes, please do let me know how to correct this.

If not, please do let me know why my list is going in held state even though the threshold value did not reached.

Regards,
Subramanyeswari