Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Sep 1992 22:49:28 +0200
Warning: the 'Reply-To:' is set to point to me.

This is  a question  to sites  which make  heavy use  of the  file server
functions, be it for local or network/public purposes. Please answer only
if your server is managing at  least 200-300 files. Things like the LISTS
database do not count - only files available via GET.

I would like to  have a rough idea of the amount  of files, filelists and
minidisks you are using for this  purpose. A console log with a 'LISTFILE
* FILELIST (DATE' would  be fine if you don't know  the answer. Thanks in
advance.

  Eric