Al Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:52:54 -0500
That would be the wrong way to do it. I would probably not recommend
following James Burnett's advice.

Jason, here's what I recommend instead: Call the phone number in AOL's
domain registration. Work through the phone maze. You'll get to a human
who will take your details, and they'll have one of the spam/mail
blocking people call you back. It may take a bit of time to resolve, but
it is easily resolvable if you're willing to work through it. Be
prepared to articulate what you do and what you're sending, and how your
processes work. You might have to attest to it in writing.

A couple days ago, I sat two places down at the same table from the AOL
guy who the spam/mail blocking people work for. They're all good folks,
and even before I knew any of them, I was able to easily figure out how
to work through blocking issues with them.

Regards,
Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson -- [log in to unmask] -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
My pockets hurt. http://www.spamresource.com/