"John W. Luther" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:04:09 -0600
Thanks, gentlemen!

It looks like I need to review the SMTP stuff.  It helps to know where to look.

John

--
John W. Luther
Systems Administrator

"This we know: the earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth.
All things are connected like the blood which unites us all. Man did not weave
the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web,
he does to himself..."

Attributed to Chief Seattle