"Michael J. Steiner" <AUMXS@ASUACAD>
Tue, 19 Sep 89 14:33:58 MST
>This has always been a problem with RECEIVE, and is related to the way
>in which RECEIVE works.  It ALWAYS receives the file to your "A" disk and
>then copies it to the disk where you requested it be received.
>
>It is also a problem if the file will fit on the "X" disk, but won't
>fit on your "A" disk.

I am working on rewriting RECEIVE (as a programming exercise and to
make it less brain-damaged). I'll use this comment and incorporate it
into my version, and I'll send you a copy when I'm done (within a week,
I hope).

|Michael J. Steiner  <[log in to unmask]>        |
|Computer Science Major, Arizona State University  |
|Cute quote:  On a clean disk you can seek forever.|
|Disclaimer:  The views expressed in this note do  |
|             not belong to anyone important.      |