Jenny Beaven <MAINT@RITVM>
Fri, 08 May 87 11:08:57 EDT
OK, RITVM would like to be part of the backbone... with some hesitation...
 The last few updates of LISTSERV have not gone well, whether it was
missing files or scrogged CARD files or whatever; and Eric, sorry, but
you haven't been exactly prompt (read: not at all sometimes) about
answering my mail (BTW thanks, Harold, for helping me out). As long as I
know I can get answers/support somewhere, count me in.
 Due to past problems with non-loadable CARD files, I don't think auto update
is a good idea at my end of the net (haven't seen that problem in some time,
but CARD files aren't frequent).
/jenny