Eric Thomas <ERIC@LEPICS>
Thu, 21 Dec 89 14:46:44 GMT
Well, that  problem might well be  solved by 1.6d, which  fixed a problem
with the  "Ack=" keyword being  ignored on "Mail-via=  DISTRIBUTE" lists.
But  then if  the list  is  a peered  redistribution and  the sender  has
requested mail acknowledgements, it works as designed.

By the way, the  only reason why 1.6d isn't being  released this week (it
originally  supposed to  go out  on the  11th) is  that I  got all  these
LINKFAIL messages telling  me about all sorts of computers  that would be
down during Christmas, and remembered that  we too would be going down on
friday until the 2nd  of january. That is, if the  3380 bearings that our
user community  demanded that we  do not change  decide not to  die after
these 10 days  of interrupt in a building whose  temperature will quickly
reach its yearly minimum after the shutdown.

  Eric