Sat, 22 Nov 2008 22:01:23 -0500
Listserv sponsors,

   I'd like to make a request for discussion list service for a small Christian home study group affiliated with Calvary Chapel in order to exchange intelligent information related to current events and group meetings.

Please reply if you would be willing to host the list service. I am able to perform admin functions since I am an Internet developer.

I appreciate your consideration. Please email me the response, since I am not a member or follower of any current discussions you may be involved in.

Thank you,

Bill Hicks