Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Jun 1995 18:31:09 EDT
We installed 1.8b today.  LISTSERV now rejects the list header below
because it does not like the filter option in it.  We do have a
Filter_Also defined.  The reason for the filter is that we want to
allow mail from postmaster on this list.  Are we doing something wrong?

PUT ROGER-L LIST PW=XXXXXXXX
*  Roger's very own test list
*
*  Review= Public       Subscription= Open       Send= Public
*  Notify= Yes          Reply-To= List,Respect   Files= No
*  X-Tags= Yes          Stats= Normal,Owner      Ack= Yes
*  Errors-To= Owners    Validate= No             Mail-Via= Dist2
*  Service= Local       Confidential= Service
*  Notebook= Yes,X/514,Monthly,Public
*  Default-Options= Repro
*  Filter= Only,MAILER@*,*DAEMON*@*,-MAISER-@*,NETWORK_MANAGER@*
*  Filter= Also,ADMINISTRATOR*@*,GATEWAY*@*,MAILOP@*
*  Filter= Also,POSTMAST@*,ROOT@*,UUCP@*,MMDF@*,PP@*,MAIL@*,MRGATE@*
*  Filter= Also,POSTMSTR@*,SMTP@*
*
*  Owner= RAF@NIHCU (Roger Fajman)
*  Owner= [log in to unmask] (Kevin Hobson)
*  Owner= [log in to unmask] (Kevin Hobson)
*  Editor= [log in to unmask]
*
*  Test list for Roger Fajman.  Trespassers will be chain mailed...
*