Thu, 20 Dec 1990 10:14:55 -0500
Is there some central location where LISTSERV lists are gatewayed
to Usenet/NetNews, or is that something each hosting site has to do
for themselves if they want to?  We're thinking of gatewaying one of
our lists, and I don't want to cause a loop or duplication of
effort if there's already a mechanism in place to handle it.

Please include a direct reply to myself, as I'm still having
problems receiving mail from various lists.

Regards,                    | No matter how bad life gets, you can rest assured
----------------------------| it can indeed get much worse, and often does.
Syracuse University         | Women and cats do as they damn well please, and
[log in to unmask] | men and dogs just might as well get used to it.