"VonGrebe, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:05:20 -0700
Does anyone know of any compatibility issues between listserv v1.8d and
Sendmail 8.12.8? I need to upgrade to this latest version of sendmail,
and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me of any compatibility issues.

Also, I'm saving the Sendmail.cf and sendmail.cw files from the previous
installation, is there anything I need to preserve to keep from messing
up my existing Listserv configuration?

Thanks all,

chris

Christopher von Grebe
Unix Systems Administrator - Lead
Intrado Inc.
1601 Dry Creek Road
Longmont, CO  80503-6493
direct: 720.864.5042
fax: 303.419.1052
email: [log in to unmask]

Intrado. Informed Response.TM
www.intrado.com

ATTENTION:

and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at (303)
581-5600 and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.