Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:21:31 -0400
We have a similar problem and this is what our listserv maintainer has said ...

Some old processes were left over from the 23:30 restart.  When this
happens, the www gui has problems.  What I normally do is

logon to listserv,
type "lcmd stop" to stop the existing version,
run "killmall" which kills the old processes and
then restart by typing "go bg &"

/pete