Tue, 3 Dec 1996 00:16:25 -0500
We would like to establish a mailing list of people who would like to be
informed of business opportunities like:  Home Business, Internet
Businesses, MLM and other forms of business that you may be interested
in.

You would not receive a mailing every day, or even every week.  Only
when we find a good business opportunity we feel would benefit you in
the highest degree.

If you would like to get on this like, please send a e-mail to:

On the Subject line write: Add to list.

At any time along the way, if you would like to be removed from the
like.  Send an e-mail to:  [log in to unmask]

--

Your Own Virtual Server
No Programming Experience Needed!