"Kathryn A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 09:05:51 -0500
Hi everybody,

I am one of the many LISTSERV mail lists at Ga. Tech that needs to find a
new home site by April 1st.  I am asking for help from someone out there to
sponsor my list.

I own the mail list EXOTIC-L, which is a discussion group for exotic pet
bird owners.  The topics discussed are both recreationally and
educationally oriented.  Exotic-l is a relatively new list that started
running at Ga. Tech in 12/94.  I have approximately 200 subscribers
currently on the list.  There is from 5 to 20 messages posted to the list
daily and I would need file space for archives, digests, and a personal
welcome message.

If anybody can help me, please email me at [log in to unmask] directly.  I am
on digest for LSTSRV-L and could possibly miss the post.

Thanks for any and all help,

Kathryn A. Smith
EXOTIC-L list owner