John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:22:11 -0400
> > Does anyone know how to check whether our listserv software has the HPO
> > or not?  Does HPO come as an option when you purchase the listserv
> > license or is it a variable that we can just turn "on"?  Where can I find
> > more info on High Processing Option (HPO)?
>
> Send your Listserv a "show license" command.
>
> Look for "HPO" in the product options line in the output.
>
> See the Lsoft web site at http://www.lsoft.com/ for additional info.

Additional info:

Go to the web site, select LISTSERV, then use the pull down menu to select
"Performance Comparison"     HPO is an additional option for LISTSERV
Classic. It is recommended for customers with lists approaching 25,000
subscribers. The HPO option requires an HPO License which must be
purchased. Inquiries regarding price or an upgrade must be directed to
[log in to unmask]  or call +1 800-399-5449