Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:12:13 -0500
> The obvious alternative is to figure out *why* it is required that each
> user gets a different From: line, and see if you can work around that.
> What problem are you trying to solve by customizing the From: line?

Actually it's customizing the "To:" line.

In my case, the marketing department absolutely positively demands that
each recipient be shown in the "To:" field, rather than some common
address, despite my best efforts to persuade them otherwise.

Since we use LSMTP we've been using mail-merge, and will continue to do
so.

--
Dave