Chris Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 00:12:34 -0700
Hello Fellow LISTSERV Users,

I'm new to LISTSERV and am having problems getting every piece of the UI
customized. In particular, I can't figure out how to customize the
contents of the list of messages in the archive. I have everything
working except where the main information is (which is still default
blue) and an empty trailer at the bottom.

Here's what I have don so far (all through the web interface). I've
edited the following templates:

"MAIL TEMPLATES"
WWW_ARCHIVE_HEADER
WWW_ARCHIVE_TRAILER
WWW_STYLE_SHEET
WWW_STYLE_SHEET_THEME_1
WWW_INDEX
WWW_LIST_HEADER
WWW_LIST_TRAILER

WWW TEMPLATES
STYLE-SHEET-CST1
STYLE-SHEET-CUSTOM-THEMES
STYLE-SHEET-DEFAULT-THEME

I can look in the generated HTML and sure enough, there is a table
around everything. There is also a smaller table at the very bottom,
below the WWW_LIST_TRAILER.

Any tips on how to get to these last two spots?

Thanks,

Chris Bell
Platte Canyon Multimedia Software Corporation