Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Aug 2013 15:14:00 -0600
On Wed, 7 Aug 2013 10:32:27 -0400, Phil N <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Looking at the file, all I see is wherever there is a '&+OPTXY' there is a second parm '&NOHTTPS=1'
>- should there be a '+' in front of NOHTTPS?

No.

>- I did a global search/replace on the default.wwwtpl file,

This is not the correct way to do this.  The default.wwwtpl file will be
overwritten/replaced in a LISTSERV update/upgrade, thus destroying your
changes.  The referenced file was supplied to you to be installed as (or added
to an existing) site.wwwtpl.  This file is NOT overwritten/replaced in a
LISTSERV update/upgrade, thus preserving your changes.  Heirarchically
anything in this file will override default.wwwtpl.  This is the way LISTSERV
is designed to preserve WWW interface changes over an upgrade/update.

>adding '&NOHTTPS=1', restarted the listserv process and still am getting a redirect to 443

On all URLs? or only on Login?

Try http://your.server.name/archive/header.html
Then hover your mouse over the various links (do not click) to see if the URLs
are http://* or https://*.