Turgut Kalfaoglu <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 09:38:45 +0200
+-----{Hans-Ulrich Giese <[log in to unmask]> had mentioned}------+
|i remember someone has already answered this, but i can't remember....     |
|is it possible to send a mail to all list-owners who are having a list     |
|on my listserv ?                                                           |
|-ulrich-                                                                   |

I don't know - but I used a Rexx script to compile a non-repeating list of them
to create EGE-LISTOWNERS list. I can send it over if you'd like? -turgut

internet: [log in to unmask]   postmaster, [log in to unmask]
bbsturk: (+90)232-369-6428/29    FIDO: sysop@2:430/105
VirtualNet: 1@90232000