Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:19:35 -0400
Recently, I asked a question as to how to stop the spamming alert messages
coming to the postmaster (100-200 per day) on our corporate listserv
system.

I got this reply :-

The List  Owner has  altered your subscription  options for  the LSTSRV-L
list as  per the  "SET LSTSRV-L NOREVIEW"  command. For  more information
about   subscription    options,   send    the   "QUERY    LSTSRV-L"   to

The messages are not coming from LSTSRV-L !!

They are coming from [log in to unmask] (which is our listserv
server)

I cannot find any commands or settings for go.user that will stop the
messages being sent to the postmaster. We do not need these messages, as
the system is completely private, and internal only.

does anyone know how to stop the spamming alerts ??

Is it a built-in function that cannot ne stopped ?